The Safety Net was created by Prof. Alexander J. M. Miller (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) and Prof. Ian A. Tonks (University of Minnesota – Twin Cities). The site is maintained by the Miller and Tonks groups: built by synthetic organometallic chemists with the needs of academic synthetic chemists in mind.
Friends and advisors to The Safety Net:
- Prof. Joshua S. Figueroa – University of California, San Diego
- Prof. Kyle M. Lancaster – Cornell University
- Prof. Yogesh Surendranath – MIT
- Prof. Christine M. Thomas – Brandeis University
- Prof. H. Holden Thorp – Washington University in St. Louis
- Dr. J. Stewart Witzeman – Founder, Honey Badger Consulting (Eastman Chemical Co., Retired)
The site is supported by the National Science Foundation through a CAREER award to AJMM (CHE-1553802).